BIKINI IS GOOD


Hello beauties!

As the title of this post says, the bikini is good for year-round to use in SL. No matter where  hemisphere you live, you can find a nice place in SL where enjoy your bikini.

First I must clarify that my avatar is a Belleza body mesh and my head is Catwa.
This divine bikini 0L$ cost me! yes as you're reading! It is with Omega applicator and also for TMP.

The colors fascinate me, you will soon see that I'm not afraid to use them, it's more, I enjoy them!

I hope you like my contribution and we are seeing in the next post! kisses

ALE

Hola bellezas!

Como dice el título de este post, la bikini es buena para usar todo el año en SL. No importa en que hemisferio vivas, podrás encontrar una bonita en SL donde lucir tu bikini. 

Primero debo aclararles que mi avatar es un cuerpo de Belleza y mi cabeza es Catwa. 
Esta divina bikini me costo 0 L$! sí como lo estas leyendo! Es con aplicador Omega y tiene también para TMP. 

Los colores me fascinan, pronto verás que no tengo miedo de usarlos, es más, los disfruto!

Espero que te guste mi aporte y nos estamos viendo en el próximo post! Besos

ALE

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios