BE WILD...

Hi beauties!

Today I bring you a wild proposal! I must confess I should change my body to fit well the M size  of this outfit, but sometimes worth doing.

I think the tatoo complements the style very well and hair looks great for my humble opinion.

It is always good to have an outfit like that and get to flourish our wild side!

What do you think about it? I hope to read you soon. Kisses.    

ALE


                


Hola bellezas!

Hoy les traigo una propuesta salvaje! Debo confesar que debi modificar mi cuerpo para poder calzar bien la talla M de este modelito, pero algunas veces vale la pena hacerlo.

El tatuaje creo que complementa muy bien el estilo y el cabello luce increible para mi humilde opinion.

Siempre es bueno tener un outfit así y sacar a florecer nuestro lado salvaje!

Que te pareció? Espero leerte pronto. Besos.   

ALE

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios