► ŁΘΘҜ 598 ◄


Head: Catwa Catya
Body: Maitreya Lara
Hair: Opale . Danna Hair
Accesories:
^^Swallow^^ Princess Ears
Eclat - Ari Choker
Shoes:
N-core Endless Peep Toe
Outfit:
Bernice Overall by Adorsy - Available at Cosmopolitan Event
Bernice Top by Adorsy - Available at Cosmopolitan Event


  ALANA VOL.2 BENTO by MOVE! Cologne


I want to share with you my humble opinion of the new dances of  ALANA Vol.2:
 All the dances are  feminine and sexy.
The movements of the hands and hips are really amazing!
If you want to steal all eyes on you, I think you can not miss these dances!!!
I had no problem to add them to my hud and no synchronization problems.
On this occasion I chose a fun song in spanish and I hope you enjoy it like i did.

Thank you very much for all your support and many thanks to MOVE! 
See you soon! Kisses....Ale


■■SPECIAL THANK YOU PRICE OFFER ■■ 
The Dances cost  300L$ each.



You Might Also Like

0 comentarios