► ŁΘΘҜ 533 ◄


Blonde Girl
Head: Catwa Catya
Body: Maitreya Lara
Hair: #Foxy - Jayden
Sneakers:
Moody  Plataforms by [VALE KOER] 
Outfit:
Demi Pants by Adorsy - Available at Cosmopolitan Event
 Demi Top by Adorsy - Available at Cosmopolitan Event

Brunete Girl:



LENI Vol 7 Bento Dance by MOVE!

Before commenting on the new MOVE! Dances, I especially want to thank my sister of SL, Sophia for her collaboration in this video, I really enjoy doing it with you!

Now I want to give you my humble opinion of the new dances of Lenni. All the dances are cheerful and sexy... you should get these dances!!!
I had no problem to add them to my hud and no synchronization problems
as you can see in the video.

Thank you very much for all your support and many thanks to MOVE! 
See you soon! Kisses....Ale


■■SPECIAL THANK YOU PRICE OFFER ■■ 
The Dances cost  300L$ each. Dance Pack (15 Dances) (2999L$)




You Might Also Like

0 comentarios