► ŁΘΘҜ 522 ◄


Head: Catwa Catya
Body: Maitreya Lara
Hair: 
My Love Set - Hair by [MONSO] - Available at The Epiphany
Accesories:
My Love Set - Choker B1 - Available at The Epiphany
My Love Set - Candy A - Available at The Epiphany
 My Love Set - H Earring - Available at The Epiphany
Sneakers:
My Love Set - Sneakers A - Available at The Epiphany 
Outfit:
My Love Set - Socks A - Available at The Epiphany
My Love Set - T-Shirt A - Available at The Epiphany
My Love Set - Shorts A - Available at The Epiphany
Decoracion:
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha  1 RARE by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha  2 RARE by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event 
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha  6 by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event 
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha  10  by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha 4 by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event 
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha 5 by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event 
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha 6 by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event 
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha 7 by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event 
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha 8 by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event 
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha 3 by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event 
Cuddle Layla Dolls Gacha 9 by Bee Design - Available at Cosmopolitan Event 


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios