► ŁΘΘҜ 415 ◄

  • diciembre 02, 2017
  • By FashionGeekStyle
  • 0 Comments



Hello everyone!

Again I want to share with you my humble review on the Dennis Vol.2 BENTO dances of Move!
This package seemed spectacular and I will explain why.
It is true that Dennis is a set of dances for men, but I could say that it is unisex! Always the girls we have a boyfriend or male friends who request synchronized dance, and we always have our sexy dances ... now we have an option to share with them, very fun and has BENTO movements!
So now there's no chance that men refuse to dance with us in sync!

Thank you very much for all your support and many thanks to MOVE! for let me share this with all of you.  See you soon! Kisses.... Ale


■■SPECIAL THANK YOU PRICE OFFER ■■ 
The Dances cost  300L$ each. Dance Pack (15 Dances) (2999L$)

Video scene CLUB PARIS by M&M Your Style

Thank you Picky for staying online with me until very late to record this video.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios